At long last, we are ready to kick off the ACE classification study and it starts with you.
ACE Classification Study Kick-off Meeting(s) – All ACE members are encouraged to attend.
· De Anza – Tuesday, Jan 24: 9-10:30 a.m., 11-12:30 p.m. or 1:30-3 p.m.
· Foothill – Wednesday, Jan 25: 9-10:30 a.m., 11-12:30 p.m. or 1:30-3 p.m.
You only need to attend ONE session. A separate email invitation for each session will be sent through Outlook.
At this meeting, we will:
- Introduce Koff & Associates, the consultants hired to conduct our classification study;
- Explain the components of the study and answer your questions; and
- Provide clear instructions so you know what is needed from you, deadline dates and timelines, and whom to contact should you have questions.
Please work with your supervisor in scheduling your attendance so we can ensure every ACE member has an opportunity to attend a session. If you are having a difficult time getting permission from your supervisor to attend, please contact me, Chris White ACE President, and I will work with your supervisor and HR to address the issue.
If you absolutely cannot attend one of these sessions, we will be recording the meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 9 a.m. The video will be posted to our YouTube Channel. You will not be able to ask questions online, so it is imperative that you make every effort to attend in person.
REMINDER: The key to a successful study is participation and clear communication. It is important that you attend one of these sessions, so please respond to the Outlook invite sent to you to ensure enough we prepare enough handouts.
Thank you in advance for your time and participation