Unions are about a simple proposition: By joining together, we gain strength in numbers so we can have a voice at work about issues you care about.
- What does your contract cover? Check out our “ACE and You” page.
- What is the difference between ACE and Classified Senate? Learn more here.
- What has ACE negotiated for in the past? Review our wins.
ACE Executive Board – Agendas/Minutes
August 2022: Reclassification Appeals Due by the 31st(!)
- Follow-up interviews being conducted by consultants.
- FINAL DUE DATE:
- If we anticipate budget cuts by July 1, 2022, all requests shall be received by the District Office of Human Resources by August 31, 2021.
- In the event budget cuts are delayed until July 1, 2023, the completed reclassification requests shall be received by the District Office of Human Resources by August 31, 2022.
- We have an agreement with the district that NO ONE will go down, in pay, as a result of the consultant’s findings.
- Classifications are generalized and not every word from the PDQs will be on the final classification description.
- The goals for this project are to align job descriptions with the current roles and responsibilities of classified employees, create career ladders where appropriate, and conduct a market analysis of compensation in similar or like jobs in other districts.