1. Wages, including salary schedule and placement, service recognition awards, professional growth awards, promotions, seniority, layoff and re-employment rights, initial classification and reclassification.
2. Hours of employment, including pre-retirement reductions.
3. Health and welfare benefits, including holidays and vacations.
4. Leaves, transfer and reassignment policies, including sick leaves, bereavement leaves, military leaves, industrial accident leaves, personal necessity leaves, and unpaid leaves of absence.
5. Safety conditions of employment, including district-initiated disability leaves.
6. Procedures to be used for the evaluation of employees.
7. Procedures for processing grievances and disciplinary actions.
8. Selecting from its membership representatives to serve on governance and district/college committees specific to bargaining issues.
9. Provide a means of communication between classified staff and the college community regarding contractual issues.
1. The voice of classified staff with regards to shared governance, including work on college accreditation.
2. Select from its membership representatives to serve on governance bodies, district and college committees.
3. Development and implementation of classified staff professional development.
4. Provide a means of communication between classified staff and the college community on shared governance issues.